It's time to have "THE TALK"
No, it is not “the talk” that you had with your children when they were younger…this time it’s when they are older…and the topic can be equally uncomfortable. This talk covers the uncomfortable acceptance of your mortality and how you would like to be remembered. Questions may abound:
· Cremation vs. Burial
· Church vs. Funeral Home service
· Distance issues involving relatives living away
· Food options
· What type of ceremony fits YOU
· Do we have to have a funeral?
· Why you might want to consider a non-traditional service
· Is a funeral celebrant an option?
· Do we have to use the funeral home?
· What happen if we are away from home?
To assist you with “The Talk”, Zwick & Jahn has developed a document designed to help answer the questions you may have.
Call us today at 260.724.9164 to learn more about this service that enables your family to have “The Talk”.